Gist36.com - Nigerian Entertainment, Politics and Breaking News Platform.
How to Check 2020 SSCE Results
Students who sat for the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) have been given a guideline on how to check their results.
This comes after the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) released results on Monday, Monday, November 2, 2020.
All you need to do is smart identity card used during the exams and do the following:
1. Go to https://www.waecdirect.org. which is the WAEC result checking portal.
2. Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
3. Select your Examination Year
4. Select your Examination Type which is “school candidate result”.
5. Then enter the Card Serial Number.
6. Enter the Card PIN afterwards.
7. Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.