Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies Reportedly Laced With Weed


File photo


A Nigerian man has died a painful death.


According to a lady who narrated the incident, the man is her brother’s co-worker.


The man died after eating brownies (a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection which are sometimes laced with weed and other hard drugs).


@MuniMescudi stated that the deceased died because he was too dehydrated after consuming the brownies.


Read her tweets below;


“My coworkers brother unknowingly ate 3-4 edible brownies. He been in the hospital since Sunday.”

“Y’all he died this morning”

“They said he was too dehydrated”

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.